Sunday, October 5, 2014

2014 Nature Photo Book

I’ve been getting lots of crocheting done lately (which I will share with you once I take pictures), and the digital layouts for my nature photo book is another thing I’ve been keeping busy with. Rick’s on 12 hour shifts, so that means when he is home he needs to sleep…therefore I try to be as quiet as possible.  Crocheting and working on digital layouts keeps me quiet!  LOL  Here are the pages that will be in my 8x8 photo book, once I get it printed.

Project1

Project2

Project3

Project4

Project5

Project6

Project7

Project8

Project9

Project_10

Project_11

Project_12

Project_13

Project_14

Project_15

Project_16

Project_17

Project_18

Project_19

Project_20

This will be the front cover:

Project_21 FC_2

I have lots more nature pictures, but will have to wait and include them in my 2014 annual photo book.  Yes, I take a ton of pictures.  LOL

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a lot of nice bird shots! I enjoyed looking through them.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very good at photography and very organized too. Your photo book is surely a delight to see both for kids and grown ups :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What beautiful pictures! I need to organize my photos but I get started crocheting and can't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Teresa, Preeti and Charlotte! :)

    ReplyDelete